TRN Podcast is on vacation this week, but that doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in all the retro pop culture from the last 7 days! If you are going through some Halloween withdrawals, you’ll find some leftovers including Dino Drac’s review of Zombie Skittles and the scariest ’80s video games. Stranger Things 4 news is already circulating with casting new characters and a probable Halloween 2020 release. There is also plenty of toy news this week including McDonald’s going retro with Happy Meal toys and new They Live ReAction figures. But my favorite thing leads off with a deepfake of Tom Selleck as Indiana Jones.
Here are Recurrent events for the week of Oct 27 – Nov 2, 2019.
- INDIANA JONES Deepfaked with Tom Selleck Works Amazingly Well. Three words…”Creepy As Hell.”
- John Witherspoon, ‘Friday,’ ‘Wayans Bros.’ Star, Dead at 77.
- Olivia Newton-John’s leather duds from Grease can be yours—for a few hundred grand. Aged leather…yeah I bet that has a unique smell.
- Jurassic World 3 Director Refers to the Next Film as Jurassic Park IV. Yes please.
- 10 Underrated Horror Movies from the 1980s You Have to See
- You Can Now Watch the Original ‘Dolemite’ Films for Free on Tubi. Someone tell Mickey!
- Is Disney Sitting On a 3D Version of Star Wars: A New Hope?. I prefer the VHS version, thank you very much.
- ‘Superman & Lois’ TV Series Starring Tyler Hoechlin & Elizabeth Tulloch In The Works At The CW. I’ve never really understood all these superhero shows that don’t star the superhero. The world needs Superman.
- Green Lantern TV series in the works at HBO MAX. Again, give us the superheroes we want to see!
- Top 5 Real Ghostbusters Episodes. There are only a few episodes that aren’t top in my opinion.
- Stranger Things season 4: Eleven to be reunited with time-travelling Hawkins lab friend?. I’d prefer if she was reunited with Hop first.
- 4 New Characters To Be Added To ‘Stranger Things’ Season 4. Give me a call.
- Android users can now download shows on Hulu. Goldbergs on my phone? Yes!
- ‘Perry Mason’ Submits A Brief – As In, A First Look At New HBO Limited Series On Legendary Attorney
- Finally, An Electric Carving Knife That Looks Like A Little Chainsaw. I need this for Thanksgiving, but needs sound effects…loud sound effects!
- A Haunted Hamburger in Japan Featuring the Ghost Whopper. Cmon, BK! let’s get stuff like this in the states!
- Review: Pringles – Fried Onion Ring Chips. Oh man, these look deelish.
- 2019’s Best Halloween Junk Food, Part 3!
- Bee Gees biopic in the works with Bohemian Rhapsody producer. No jive talkin’ here.
- Tom Petty’s ‘Wildflowers’ Turns 25: The Stories Behind the Songs
- Rage Against The Machine reuniting just in time for a whole bunch of new stuff to be angry at. Perfect, let’s put some rage into music instead of tweets.
- They Live ReAction Figures. Where the crap is the John Nada figure?
- McDonald’s Celebrates 40 Years Of Happy Meals with Throwback Toys. I need those McNugget buddies like right now.
- Def Leppard Funko Pop! Figures. My POP collection just got rocked.
- Let Us Dream Of LEGO Transformers. Dream on.
- The Boob Cube, A Two Piece Rubik’s Cube For Dummies. Finally, one I can solve!!!
- Storm Collectibles: Golden Axe Ax Battler and Red Dragon Set Promo Images and Info
- Aldi is selling cult ‘80s Care Bears and My Little Pony toys
- Classic Disney 16 Bit Titles See Revival in Cartridge Form
- 10 Horror Games from the ’80s That Scared Us. Friday the 13th on NES…enough said.
Be the first to comment