This week’s episode is Jay Plays Q*Bert by Sony Pictures Television. The arcade classic includes familiar gameplay along with new landscapes and collectible characters.
Q*Bert is a personal favorite that I fondly remember playing as a kid in arcades and at home on my Atari 2600. The character was so popular that he even got his own mini cartoon episodes on Saturday Supercade back in 1983-84. The mobile game seems to keep the spirit of the original but be prepared to get bombarded with ads unless you remove them for a $2.99 one-time purchase.
Watch the Jay Plays Q*Bert episode below and leave your thoughts on the game in the comments…
Play Q*Bert for FREE with in-app purchases.
- Dozens of puzzle based levels
- Classic and new arenas!
- Jump on cubes to change them to the target color
- Unlock Qbert outfits and characters
- Avoid Coily!
- Use rotating disks to lead enemies to their doom
- Score higher to earn more coins
- Special Guest Stars – play as Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph!
- So much swearing!