This week’s episode of Jay Plays features PAC-MAN 256 by Bandai Namco. PAC-MAN navigates a maze that never ends, and if you don’t keep advancing and eating those pac-dots, the Glitch will come for you!
Named one of Google’s Best Games of 2015, PAC-MAN 256 has been a favorite of mine over the last several years and you’ll see why in today’s review. It’s the perfect marriage of classic PAC-MAN with a modern touch of mobile gaming.
Watch Jay Plays PAC-MAN 256 below and leave your thoughts on the game in the comments…
Play PAC-MAN 256 for FREE with in-app purchases.
- PAC-MAN perfectly reinvented for your mobile phone or tablet
- Outsmart ghosts with over 15 ridiculous power ups: Laser, Tornado, Giant and much more
- Stay ahead of the super-villain lurking in PAC-MAN since the beginning: The Glitch
- Take on a new gang of revived retro-ghosts including Sue, Funky, and Spunky
- Waka waka on PAC-DOTS and string a 256 combo for a super special surprise
- Controller support
- Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD