In this week’s episode, Jay Plays Dadish by Thomas K. Young. He’s a radish and also a dad. His kids have gone missing from the vegetable patch, and he needs your help to find them! This traditional 2D side-scrolling platform will appeal to fans of classic NES gaming series like Super Mario Brothers and Mega Man.
I stumbled across this game just by chance and as you will see, it’s such a throwback to the mid ’80s. The thought of using my phone as an NES controller is a turn off, but the controls for Dadish are surprisingly easy to use and add to the enjoyment of the game.
Watch Jay Plays Dadish below and leave your thoughts on the game in the comments…
Play Dadish for FREE with in-app purchases.
- A challenging retro platformer from the creator of Super Fowlst!
- Dialog that is funny, but not TOO funny
- 40 cool levels to beat
- 40 rude and sassy baby radishes to find
- Fast-food dudes that will try to kill you
- Four big tasty bosses
- A screechy possum
- The joys of fatherhood
- A pretty good soundtrack I guess
- I like the graphics I hope you do too
- Collectable stars
- Unlockable secrets