In this week’s “Time Machine,” Jason and Mickey play a round of the ABCs of Halloween and come up with 26 short Halloween topics for each letter.
TRN Podcast is sponsored this week by HalloweenCostumes.com and Fun.com! Click the links here in the show notes or any banner on the site and add some savings directly to your cart. Save 20% off any one item at HalloweenCostumes.com through Oct 31 featuring the biggest selection of costumes in the world!!! Their sister site Fun.com also has a vast selection of gift ideas, clothing, collectibles, and decor in which you can save 15% off one item until Dec 31, 2020. TRN fans can redeem one or both offers now!
Also, enter the HalloweenCostumes.com $50 eGift Card Giveaway now through Oct 15, 2020! Visit the TRN Redbubble Shop for merch featuring podcast logos from The Retro Network and fun pop culture designs.
This week’s Recurrent Events headlines include:
- ‘GLOW’ Cast Reunites After Cancellation, Talks Prospects Of Follow-Up Movie
- Netflix Lands ‘Elf On The Shelf’ Brand For Film, TV Live Action & Animated Projects
- Disney’s Space Mountain Will Get A Film Treatment
- New cartoon series ‘Batwheels’ says ‘Cars, but make it Batman’
- Masters of the Universe Origins Castle Grayskull Playset Officially Revealed By Mattel
- Funko Unveils New Ad Icon Pop Vinyls
- Six AC/DC Albums Commemorated With New Australian Coins
- Guns N’ Roses Launch ‘Not in This Lifetime’ Pinball Machine
- IDW Celebrates 25th Anniversary of TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS with New Comic Book Series
- Gingerbread Oreos Get an Updated Recipe
- Krispy Kreme Reveals it’s 2020 Halloween Donuts Lineup
- Tostitos Hint of Guac, Baked Ruffles Flamin’ Hot, Rold Gold Recipe No. 4 Zesty Buffalo, and Doritos Twisted Lime
- Honey Baked Ham Company Tests New Pumpkin Spice Glazed Turkey Breast
In this week’s TRN Time Machine segment sponsored by the RetroDaze YouTube channel, Jason and Mickey play the ABCs of Halloween. Using each letter of the alphabet, they take turns coming up with Halloween related things starting with each letter. It’s a fun game that allows us to come up with 26 short topics to discuss for Halloween. Our feedback challenge this week is telling us more ABCs of Halloween or commenting on our picks. Tweet us this week at @TRNsocial and we’ll pick our favorite comments to announce on next week’s show.
We invite you explore all The Retro Network has to offer this week! Listen to the newly renamed “Around the Network” segment for all the latest content and don’t forget our bonus content on Patreon including the new and unfiltered TRN Podcast After Hours episodes each Tuesday afternoon. Choose your VIP level starting at just $2 and also get an entry in our new monthly VIP Giveaways!
If you enjoy the family of shows on The Retro Network Podcast Channel, please leave a 5-star rating in your favorite app. Click here to easily subscribe in popular apps like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Google Play, Pandora, TuneIn, Stitcher, AND MORE! To listen to the full archive of shows other than TRN Podcast, subscribe to the individual feeds for WIZARDS The Podcast Guide to Comics, The House Show, Sequelquest, and our newest shows Box Office 30 and Wrestling Memory Grenade.