Ripped from the Recurrent Events headlines, Jason and Mickey return to create Classic TV Show Drinking Games!
TRN Podcast is sponsored this week by HalloweenCostumes.com and Fun.com! Click the links here in the show notes or any banner on the site and add some savings directly to your cart. Save 20% off any one item at HalloweenCostumes.com through Oct 31 featuring the biggest selection of costumes in the world!!! Their sister site Fun.com also has a vast selection of gift ideas, clothing, collectibles, and decor in which you can save 15% off one item until Dec 31, 2020. TRN fans can redeem one or both offers now!
This week’s Recurrent Events headlines include:
- MTV Brings Back ‘Yo! MTV Raps’ As Podcast Series
- ‘Bel-Air’: Peacock Gives 2-Season Order To ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Drama Reboot From Morgan Cooper & Westbrook Studios
- Pac-Man Geo is an augmented reality game from Bandai Namco, now available for pre-registration
- CONSOLE WARS Doc Explores Sega and Nintendo’s Epic Battle
- Burger King Releases A Chocolate Whopper In Taiwan
- Sam’s Club Offers Halloween Cookie Pop Oreo Popcorn
- Kettle Brand Brings Back Limited Batch Apple Cider Vinegar-Flavored Potato Chips
- Dairy Queen Welcomes New Pumpkin Cookie Butter Shake, Caramel Apple Blizzard, and More for Fall 2020
- Chalk Line Apparel Reveals Officially Licensed G.I. Joe Clothing Line
- LEGO Releasing STAR WARS Mos Eisley Cantina Set
- Mike Sexton Dies: World Poker Tour Commentator Was 72
In this week’s TRN Time Machine segment sponsored by the RetroDazeYouTube channel, Jason and Mickey create drinking games for classic TV shows. Last week we mentioned the new Golden Girls Drinking Glasses in Recurrent Events and figured it would be fun coming up with games for other classic shows from sitcoms to action to kid’s shows. We are also issuing a feedback challenge! Come up with your own game with 4 glasses and tweet us at @TRNsocial. We’ll each pick our favorite listener game to announce on next week’s show.
We invite you explore all The Retro Network has to offer this week! Listen to the newly renamed “Around the Network” segment for all the latest content and don’t forget our bonus content on Patreon including the new and unfiltered TRN Podcast After Hours episodes. Choose your level of TRN fandom but it only takes $2 to unlock After Hours!
If you enjoy the family of shows on The Retro Network Podcast Channel, please leave a 5-star rating in your favorite app. Click here to easily subscribe in popular apps like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Google Play, Pandora, TuneIn, Stitcher, AND MORE! To listen to the full archive of shows other than TRN Podcast, subscribe to the individual feeds for WIZARDS The Podcast Guide to Comics, The House Show, Sequelquest, and our newest shows Box Office 30 and Wrestling Memory Grenade.