Ripped from the Recurrent Events headlines, Jason and Mickey return to create Classic TV Show Drinking Games!
This week’s Recurrent Events headlines include:
- MTV Brings Back ‘Yo! MTV Raps’ As Podcast Series
- ‘Bel-Air’: Peacock Gives 2-Season Order To ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Drama Reboot From Morgan Cooper & Westbrook Studios
- Pac-Man Geo is an augmented reality game from Bandai Namco, now available for pre-registration
- CONSOLE WARS Doc Explores Sega and Nintendo’s Epic Battle
- Burger King Releases A Chocolate Whopper In Taiwan
- Sam’s Club Offers Halloween Cookie Pop Oreo Popcorn
- Kettle Brand Brings Back Limited Batch Apple Cider Vinegar-Flavored Potato Chips
- Dairy Queen Welcomes New Pumpkin Cookie Butter Shake, Caramel Apple Blizzard, and More for Fall 2020
- Chalk Line Apparel Reveals Officially Licensed G.I. Joe Clothing Line
- LEGO Releasing STAR WARS Mos Eisley Cantina Set
- Mike Sexton Dies: World Poker Tour Commentator Was 72
In this week’s TRN Time Machine segment sponsored by the RetroDazeYouTube channel, Jason and Mickey create drinking games for classic TV shows. Last week we mentioned the new Golden Girls Drinking Glasses in Recurrent Events and figured it would be fun coming up with games for other classic shows from sitcoms to action to kid’s shows. We are also issuing a feedback challenge! Come up with your own game with 4 glasses and tweet us at @TRNsocial. We’ll each pick our favorite listener game to announce on next week’s show.
THIS PODCAST HAS MOVED TO THE VIP VAULT!
Become a VIP on Patreon at the $5 level and unlock over 100 podcasts including the complete TRN Podcast audio library.
To interact with the podcast, please connect with @TRNsocial on Twitter which is where we look for feedback to add to the show. If you enjoy the TRN Podcast, please leave a 5-star rating in your favorite app. Support us on Patreon for bonus content including the TRN Drive-In ’95 podcast series reviewing 1995 movies and Grocery Stories mini-podcasts on our experiences working at grocery stores back in the day.