The House Show: The Run in 25.5 – Injury Bug

Grab your cream. Grab your sugar. Make a full pot or just a K-Cup. Your Monday morning audio coffee is here. If you bring the mug, we’ll bring the bowl. We start out this week’s episode with football talk that leads into a discussion on super bowl parties. 

Then the big question of the week. We discuss injuries that changed the course of wrestling. Stalled pushes. Silver lined opportunities. Story line changes and more. Some great examples are given and we would love for the listeners to suggest their own. 

While the shoulder is only 80% healed. You can use the other 20% on HalloweenCostumes.com!

This week, The House Show is sponsored by HalloweenCostumes.com and Fun.com! Click the links here in the show notes or any banner on the site and add some savings directly to your cart. Save 20% off any one item at HalloweenCostumes.com through Oct 31 featuring the biggest selection of costumes in the world!!! Their sister site Fun.com also has a vast selection of gift ideas, clothing, collectibles, and decor in which you can save 15% off one item until Dec 31, 2020. TRN fans can redeem one or both offers now!

The Retro Network’s own Kevin Decent (@MaskedLibrary) along with his two best friends “Sweet” Matty Treats (@MattyTreats) and Matt “the Educator of Excellence” are revisiting the WWF’s In Your House pay per view events over the course of the worldwide quarantine. This trios team has been watching wrestling all their lives and debating the outcomes since high school. Join them each week for a new podcast and invite them in your house.

Contact The House Show across social media! Follow us on InstagramTwitter, and Facebook. Follow along with each podcast by signing up for a 30-day free trial of the WWE Network. Watch all the In Your House pay-per-views plus so much more from the ’80s and ’90s eras including Wrestlemanias, Summerslams, and events from other leagues like WCW and NWA. Click the link here in the show notes and you’ll also be supporting The House Show and The Retro Network as an official WWE affiliate.

Shop Now
About Kevin Decent 77 Articles
Kevin has been writing for retro and geek themed sites for over 12 years. He specializes in comics, pro wrestling, and heavy metal. But if it falls under the geek and retro banner, he'll be there.