Ask Jason and Mick Anything! That’s right, our listeners control this week’s Time Machine segment by tweeting us topics to discuss in AMA Volume 2. First, we catch up on our 4th of July holidays and Jason shares his turn in retro wrestling watching from WCW to WWF. Then, we react to this week’s Recurrent Events headlines which include:
- Beavis and Butthead returning for new seasons
- The Goonies reenactment TV show gets pilot
- DARYL TV series sequel
- New Scooby-Doo animated movie coming this Halloween
- Little Monsters and Shivers getting Blu-ray releases
- Lynryrd Skynyrd biopic on Amazon
- Peach milkshake back at Chick-Fil-A
- Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate with Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Back to the Future/Transformers mashup toy
- Ghostbusters/My Little Pony figure
- WWE Legends Royal Rumble card game
- G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout video game
In this week’s TRN Time Machine segment sponsored by the RetroDaze, Jason and Mickey field your questions from Twitter in AMA Volume 2! We first start out with the four topics we didn’t get to in the last podcast (known as Pod Choice 10). Then we answer 7 new topics left for us this week. Topics range from music videos, fantasy movies, MTV shows, what we watched at Grandma’s house, and Hanna Barbera cartoons
We finish up this week’s show with the upcoming schedule for TRN’s YouTube shows, written features on the website, and of course, the podcast channel schedule. We invite you explore all The Retro Network and our Patreon page has to offer this coming week.
THIS PODCAST HAS MOVED TO THE VIP VAULT!
Become a VIP on Patreon at the $5 level and unlock over 100 podcasts including the complete TRN Podcast audio library.
To interact with the podcast, please connect with @TRNsocial on Twitter which is where we look for feedback to add to the show. If you enjoy the TRN Podcast, please leave a 5-star rating in your favorite app. Support us on Patreon for bonus content including the TRN Drive-In ’95 podcast series reviewing 1995 movies and Grocery Stories mini-podcasts on our experiences working at grocery stores back in the day.