On the latest episode of TRN Podcast, Jason returns with special guest Gary, staff writer and podcaster for The Retro Network, to talk about the James Bond film franchise. Jason also invites Mickey for a quick chat via TRN Hotline on the Pizza Hut Classic story in Recurrent Events. This week’s headlines include:
- Pizza Hut Classic restaurant + Mickey chat
- Burger King Selling Social Distancing Whopper in Italy with Three Times the Onions
- Pepsi Pineapple now available
- Pringles and Wendy’s teamup for Baconator chips
- Cops canceled after 32 seasons
- Bill & Ted Face the Music trailer
- Ghostbusters on Reunited Apart
- Bruce Campbell Reveals New Evil Dead Film’s Title, Director
- The Goonies 2: Goldbergs Creator Has Been Writing a Script for 9 Years
- Masters Of The Universe Origins He-Man Listed On Walmart Website With New Images
- New Top Gun Transformers Mash-Up Revealed
In this week’s TRN Podcast “Time Machine” segment sponsored by the RetroDaze, Jason and Gary discuss the James Bond film franchise including our first interaction and overall fandom over the years. We’ll list our favorite movies along with Bond actors, villains, Bond girls, henchmen, songs, cars, and gadgets. Twitter feedback will be interspersed with each topic to make a great discussion in all parts of the Bond film franchise.
Finally, we’ll get you the latest TRN podcast schedule, YouTube videos, written features, and more during our wrap up segment.
To interact with the podcast, please connect with @TRNsocial on Twitter which is where we look for feedback to add to the show. If you enjoy the TRN Podcast and others in the channel like the new ’90s wrestling podcast The House Show and WIZARDS: The Podcast Guide to Comics, please leave a 5-star rating in your favorite app. Support us on Patreon for bonus content including the TRN Drive-In ’95 podcast series reviewing 12 movies from 1995 and the Grocery Stories mini-podcasts series on our experiences working at grocery stores back in the day. Choose your level of TRN fandom which starts at just $2!