Today is the end of an era. Finally, after becoming the biggest champions of the 1980s in separate companies, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair will collide. However, only one will survive, because tonight on Halloween Havoc 1994 is a retirement match! We will never see one of these legends ever wrestle again!
Over 14,000 fans packed the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit Michigan on October 23, 1994 to see which one of these men is truly the real world champion. Hogan brings plenty of his WWF friends along with him to WCW and the 1994 card has a lot of new but familiar faces to WCW.
Your trios champions also have some new and familiar stories for you. Matty provides us with a Buddy Watch update. He then tells us what to not say on dating sites. Kevin has his own dating and wrestling story. Match breakdowns including the always popular Hot Tag. Finally, we close out with an intense Top 5 debate.
WCW Halloween Havoc 1994 matches include:
- Johnny B Badd (WCW TV champion) vs Honky Tonk Man.
- Pretty Wonderful – Paul Orndorff and Paul Roma vs Stars and Stripes – Marcus Alexander Bagwell and the Patriot (WCW Tag Team champions).
- Dave Sullivan vs Kevin Sullivan.
- Dustin Rhodes vs Arn Anderson (with Col. Robert Parker and Meng).
- Jim Duggan (WCW US champion) vs Steve Austin.
- Vader (with Harley Race) vs The Guardian Angel.
- The Nasty Boys vs Terry Funk and Bunkhouse Buck (with Col. Robert Parker and Meng).
- Hulk Hogan (WCW World champion) (with Jimmy Hart) vs Ric Flair (with Sensuous Sherri) in a Steel Cage Retirement match with Mr. T as the special guest referee.
This week, The House Show is sponsored by Fun.com!
The Retro Network’s own Kevin Decent (@MaskedLibrary) along with his two best friends “Sweet” Matty Treats (@MattyTreats) and Matt “the Educator of Excellence” are revisiting the WWF’s In Your House pay per view events over the course of the worldwide quarantine. This trios team has been watching wrestling all their lives and debating the outcomes since high school. Join them each week for a new podcast and invite them in your house.
Contact The House Show across social media! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Follow along with each podcast by signing up for a 30-day free trial of the WWE Network.
Be the first to comment